RF 4325 FlexiWrap
Vicon RF 4325 FlexiWrap
Integrated Baler Wrapper Combination
The new Vicon RF 4325 FlexiWrap combines high density bales, fast and accurate bale transfer with a high speed twin satellite wrapper. It is the ideal solution for a one-man operation. It incorporate the RF 4325 with the twin satellite wrapper, all firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis with tandem axles
- Integrated solution for baling and wrapping in one go.
- Fixed chamber full roller bale concept with a bale diameter of 1.25x1.20m.
- Wrapping table is transferred to the tailgate of the baler, so the bale is dropped directly onto the table.
- High speed wrapping with two prestretchers – wrapping process will always finish before the next bale is ready.
- Low table height for gentle unloading ofbales. Optional bale on end kit available.
- The extra film rolls are lowered hydraulically for easy change.
|RF 4325 FlexiWrap SC-14||RF 4325 FlexiWrap SC-25|
|Bale Size (m)||1.25x1.20m||1.25x1.20m|
|Bale Chamber||17 rollers||17 rollers|
New Parallelogram DropFloor system for easy unblocking
Whichever rotor or pre-chopping intake system you choose, your Vicon baler comes equipped with the new Vicon Parallelogram drop floor system, which brings faster and easier clearing of blockages from the comfort of the tractor cab.This patented system not only lowers the rear edge of the drop floor as per traditional systems, but also provides additional space under the front section of the floor, where blockages is more likely to occur.
Superior Intake Performance
- The SuperCut-14 knife chopping system provides a fast and efficient flow into the baler. With a chopping length of 70 mm it is the ideal solution for producing tight bales with superb silage quality.
- Each individual knife is spring protected against foreign obstacles. The knife will immediately return to working position once the obstacle has passed.
- The SuperCut-25 pre-chopping system offers the ultimate solution for short chop baling with a chop length of 40mm. The short and precise chop provides dense and airtight bales for the best possible silage quality.
- The operator can choose to engage 5, 13, 1 or 0 knives, giving maximum flexibility of operation.
- The SuperCut- 25 knives are fitted with dual action protection against foreign objects. Each knife is individually spring protected and can move in two directions
SuperFeed Rotor Intake
- Truly impressive intake capacity can be achieved with the SuperFeed rotor intake system - handling all crop types with ease, whatever the conditions.
Single or Dual Fork Feeder
- The fork feeder versions are fitted with a cost efficient fork feeder intake system. This system provides direct feed into the bale chamber, and the wide opening allows almost unrestricted intake capacity for fast and efficient bale start.
- In addition the fork feeder gives less vibration and reduced power consumption.
- The fork feeder is provided with a crop press above the pick-up that ensures a regular crop flow even from large bulky swaths.
- Dual fork feeder with double feed tines ensures even higher capacity, while still safeguarding fragile crop types.
New PowerBind Twine and Net wrapping Systems
- The very low loading height and the very easy threading of the system mean minimum downtime and maximum time baling. Storage for three rolls of net means you don’t have to worry about running out of net when the pressure is really on during long working days.
- Automatic twine tying with the fast acting double tube system means simultaneous binding of both edges of the bale, keeping binding time to a minimum.
- Over crossing of twines in the centre of the bale provides no loose ends at the end of the binding cycle.
- The system is fully user programmable to make sure you make the best looking bales in all crop conditions.
New PowerBind Net Wrap
- The RF 4000 series is equipped with the patented Vicon PowerBind net wrap system. PowerBind provides positive and reliable injection of net in all crop conditions, while also eliminating potentially troublesome feed rollers.Additionally the PowerBind provides one of the fastest net wrap actions available. This means minimum downtime and maximum time baling
- Net is fed right to the outside of the bale, with a specially widened entry channel, which also allows extra wide net types to be utilized if required.
- The simple net wrap system allows the net to extend past the edge of the bale. The 1.30m net is wider than the baling chamber, so that the net can be pulled over the edge of the 1.20m bale. The result is consistent perfectly shaped and tightly secured bales
The Full Roller PowerMax Chamber
- The RF 4325 is a specialist wet silage baler and the ideal solution for producing well-shaped and dense bales.
- The 17 heavy duty rollers with inner reinforcing discs are designed to work with the heaviest bales.
- The sturdy drive train of the compression rollers is conceived to withstand the most severe loads. Rollers are mounted on heavy-duty bearings.
- The small diameter rollers provide maximum density keeping horsepower requirement to a minimum.
- The bale pressure can be selected from the cab.
- The ribbed profile of the rollers and the use of 17 rollers ensure reliable bale rotation whatever the crop conditions.
FlexiWrap Bale Transfer
- Once the net is applied to the bale the wrapping table is transferred to the tailgate of the baler unit, ready to receive the finished bale.
- When the tailgate opens the bale is dropped directly onto the wrapping table, with no interfering steps in-between that needs to guide the bale onto the wrapping table.
- This provides a very safe bale transfer with no risk of the bale rolling off the wrapping table, even when working in very hilly conditions.
- When the bale is onto the wrapping table it is transferred quickly to the satellite wrapper, and wrapping starts instantly.
FlexiWrap Wrapping Table
- The wrapping table with 4 endless belts and rollers carries and rotates the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The twin pre-stretchers ensure high speed wrapping, so the wrapping process will finish on time before the new bale is ready.
- The pre-stretchers are positioned close to the bale, to limit the amount of air trapped under the film during wrapping.
- Once the bale is wrapped, it can be unloading automatically or manually during formation of the next bale. The manual option gives the driver the possibility to drop the bale where most suitable, for instance so bale are all dropped in line for each pick-up.
- The low mounted wrapping table ensures gentle unloading of the bales. In addition the ViconFlexiWrap can be fitted with a bale on end kit. The bale is tipped off gently on the end side, where the highest number of film layers is applied.
Strong Chassis Design
- The FlexiWrap baler wrapper combination is firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis.
- Load and weight are evenly distributed for maximum stability, for instance thanks to the low position of the wrapping table.
- The tandem axle with 500/50-17 tyres provides very good stability when operating in the field or running on the road.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501