Vicon RF 4325
High Performance Fixed Chamber Baler
The new Vicon RF 4325 full roller fixed chamber baler is designed for intensive professional use through long working days where high efficiency is required. The RF 4325 is developed to perform well in heavy silage conditions. A new bale chamber design with 17 ribbed rollers ensures consistently high density bale formation in all conditions.
- 2.2m pick-up with small diameter pick-up reel with 5 rows of tines.
- PowerFeed rotor intake, 14 or 25 knives cutting device.
- New Parallelogram DropFloor for easy unblocking.
- Fixed chamber with 17 ribbed rollers for high density bales.
- New PowerBind Twine and Net wrapping Systems
- Simple and Intuitive control with the Focus terminal.
|Bale Diameter||Intake System||Binding|
|RF 4325R||1.20 x 1.25m||PowerFeed||Twine, Net or Double|
|RF 4325 SC-14||1.20 x 1.25m||SuperCut-14||Net or double|
|RF 4325 SC-25||1.20x1.25m||SuperCut-25||Net|
The Full Roller PowerMax Chamber
- The RF 4325 is a specialist wet silage baler and the ideal solution for producing well-shaped and dense bales.
- The 17 heavy duty rollers with inner reinforcing discs are designed to work with the heaviest bales.
- The sturdy drive train of the compression rollers is conceived to withstand the most severe loads. Rollers are mounted on heavy-duty bearings.
- The small diameter rollers provide maximum density keeping horsepower requirement to a minimum.
- The bale pressure can be selected from the cab.
- The ribbed profile of the rollers and the use of 17 rollers ensure reliable bale rotation whatever the crop conditions.
New Parallelogram DropFloor system for easy unblocking
Whichever rotor or pre-chopping intake system you choose, your Vicon baler comes equipped with the new Vicon Parallelogram drop floor system, which brings faster and easier clearing of blockages from the comfort of the tractor cab.This patented system not only lowers the rear edge of the drop floor as per traditional systems, but also provides additional space under the front section of the floor, where blockages is more likely to occur.
Superior Intake Performance
- The SuperCut-14 knife chopping system provides a fast and efficient flow into the baler. With a chopping length of 70 mm it is the ideal solution for producing tight bales with superb silage quality.
- Each individual knife is spring protected against foreign obstacles. The knife will immediately return to working position once the obstacle has passed.
- The SuperCut-25 pre-chopping system offers the ultimate solution for short chop baling with a chop length of 40mm. The short and precise chop provides dense and airtight bales for the best possible silage quality.
- The operator can choose to engage 5, 13, 1 or 0 knives, giving maximum flexibility of operation.
- The SuperCut- 25 knives are fitted with dual action protection against foreign objects. Each knife is individually spring protected and can move in two directions
SuperFeed Rotor Intake
- Truly impressive intake capacity can be achieved with the SuperFeed rotor intake system - handling all crop types with ease, whatever the conditions.
Single or Dual Fork Feeder
- The fork feeder versions are fitted with a cost efficient fork feeder intake system. This system provides direct feed into the bale chamber, and the wide opening allows almost unrestricted intake capacity for fast and efficient bale start.
- In addition the fork feeder gives less vibration and reduced power consumption.
- The fork feeder is provided with a crop press above the pick-up that ensures a regular crop flow even from large bulky swaths.
- Dual fork feeder with double feed tines ensures even higher capacity, while still safeguarding fragile crop types.
Focus Control Terminal
- The Vicon Focus terminal is easy to learn and very intuitive, with focus on functionality and operating simplicity. The Focus terminal is a universal control terminal which can also be used with other implements from Vicon Group.
- The Focus terminal gives you full control of all functions from the tractor cab. They are shown on a large and very clear digital display. The Focus terminal monitors and controls all necessary functions with all relevant parameters / information visible at a glance. The control box is also driving the binding automatically without any intervention from the operator.
New PowerBind Twine and Net wrapping Systems
- The very low loading height and the very easy threading of the system mean minimum downtime and maximum time baling. Storage for three rolls of net means you don’t have to worry about running out of net when the pressure is really on during long working days.
- Automatic twine tying with the fast acting double tube system means simultaneous binding of both edges of the bale, keeping binding time to a minimum.
- Over crossing of twines in the centre of the bale provides no loose ends at the end of the binding cycle.
- The system is fully user programmable to make sure you make the best looking bales in all crop conditions.
New PowerBind Net Wrap
- The RF 4000 series is equipped with the patented Vicon PowerBind net wrap system. PowerBind provides positive and reliable injection of net in all crop conditions, while also eliminating potentially troublesome feed rollers.Additionally the PowerBind provides one of the fastest net wrap actions available. This means minimum downtime and maximum time baling
- Net is fed right to the outside of the bale, with a specially widened entry channel, which also allows extra wide net types to be utilized if required.
- The simple net wrap system allows the net to extend past the edge of the bale. The 1.30m net is wider than the baling chamber, so that the net can be pulled over the edge of the 1.20m bale. The result is consistent perfectly shaped and tightly secured bales
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501