Vicon SuperFlow PS225
This smallest model of the unique Vicon pendulum spreader range is ideal for use on golf courses, sport fields and grounds, as well as in many horticulture and municipal applications. The PS225 has a hardwearing polyethylene hopper with a basic capacity of 220 litres and an optional extension rim to create 330 litres hopper capacity. The compact design in combination with the short spreading surface gives you an optimal spreader for working in small areas. Spreading width from 1 - 14 metres.
- SuperFlow spreading system
- Easy setting of the application rate
- A wide range of spreading spouts
- Optional PS-ED II on-board computer available
|Hopper capacity (l)||200||300|
|Hopper width (cm)||106||106|
|Filling height (cm)||77||99|
|Weight 3-point types (kg)||83||85|
|3-point linkage category||1||1|
SuperFlow Spreading System
- The SuperFlow spreading system gives you maximum accuracy in fertiliser application.
- Spreading quality and ease of operation of this unique machine are unequalled - now as in the past.
- The pendulum movement of the spout ensures that the application rate is always indentical on both sides. This results in a symmetric spreading pattern and an excellent overlap.
- Accurate spreading, also on slopes.
- The to-and-for movement of the spreading spout cuases the fertiliser to be thrown to the left and the right hand side only, never to the front and a short distance only to the rear. Wind influence is therfore insignifcant and the tractor does not get covered with fertiliser.
- The bearings of the spreading unit have easily accessible grease nipples for maximum ease of maintenance.
- All SuperFlow pendulum spreaders can be controlled either manually or hydraulically.
- The plastic scale on the spreading unit allows continuous adjustment of the application rate in kg per hectare, so the risk of spreading erros is minimal.
- Using the spreading table and the dial you can determine the desired quantity of fertiliser for every spreading width and forward speed.
- With the optional available adjustment key you can easily adjust your spreading width (angle of the spreading spout will change). Ideal for sand spreading or in orchards!
Range of Spreading Spouts
Vicon offers you a wide range of spreading spouts for a wide variety of applications.
- Long spreading spout: used for normal spreading widths 1 - 14m.
- Short spreading spout: used for small spreading widhts, spreading width 4 - 8m.
- Band spreading spout: for spreading in orchards, spreading width 2 - 10m or for pesticides, spreading widths 0.75 - 4.50m.
- Sand, salt and grid spreading spout: used for road construction and combatting icy conditions, spreading widths 5 - 6m or 2 - 4m possible.
- Narrow spreading spout: for spreading in orchards and green stripes, spreading width 1.5 - 2m.
- Boundary spreading spout: prevents fertiliser from spreading into ditches or hedges.
- A-symmetrical spreading spout left/right: for orchards, green strips and fish-farms, spreading width 4 - 6m.
PS-ED II on-board computer
- The PS-ED II on-board computer allows the metering disc to be adjusted from the tractor cab and fits to all Vicon pendulum spreaders.
- Forward speed is continuously checked by a wheel sensor or by radar and transmitted to the PS-ED II system which in turn ensures a constant application rate whatever the forward speed. The consequence is an absolutely uniform spreading pattern in the direction of travel. The quantity can be increased or decreased at any time during work.
- Operators will find the PS-ED II exceptionally easy to operate. All you have to wach over is a control panel with its clearly understandable display.
- To increase the hopper capacity of the basic pendulum spreaders there are different hopper capacities available: 100, 110, 200, 400, 600 and 900 litres, depending per model.
- A hopper cover protects the fertiliser from moisture and dirt. For filling the hopper the cover can be easily folded.
- For all PS spreaders is an optional lighting set available. Also reflector decals can be ordered for safe transport on the roads.
- A calibration container allows calibration tests to be performed with spout in place.
- The agitator ensures an even material feed to the spreading unit. A safety grid protects the agitator.
- The set of pivoting wheels allows the spreader to be easily moved when detached from the tractor.
- The fine seed insert shuts two of the three openings of the metering device for the application of small quantities of fine seed.
- A stainless steel insert for the hopper is needed when spreading sand or salt.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501