Vicon RotaFlow RO-M
Master of the Medium Segment
The RO-M is the perfect spreader for the medium segment of farms! Each spreading disc has 8 vanes and their length determines the working width of the machine. These 8 vanes contribute to the highly accurate spread pattern across the complete working widths reaching from 10 up to 28 metres. With the easy to assemble aluminium extension rims the basic hopper capacity of 1100 litres can be increased up to 1550 or 2000 litres.
- RotaFlow spreading system
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustment
- Border spreading is easy!
- Standard and optional equipment available to fulfil your requirements
- Comfort Control II to operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab
|RO-M||RO-M 1100||RO-M 1550||RO-M 2000|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1100||1550||2000|
|Fillling height (cm)||100||119||138|
|Filling width (cm)||214||214||214|
|Empty weight (kg)||325||350||375|
|Spread width (m)||10 - 24 (27/28)*||10 - 24 (27/28)*||10 - 24 (27/28)*|
|Output (kg/min)||10 - 320||10 - 320||10 -320|
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
FlowPilot: Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The compact FlowPilot 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of applicaton rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Vicons spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirement.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The RotaFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust FlowPilot system
- Vicon offers the TrimFlow system or manual/hydraulic border spreading plate for border spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat. For the RO-M is also a tramline cylinder optional available.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI), indicates which border spreading device is active.
Standard and Optional Equipment
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option availble. Simple to fit!
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths is optional available.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the RotaFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the RO-M spreader.
- A hopper emptying kit is available for easy emptying of the last fertiliser granules out of the hopper.
- A tramline cylinder, border spreading plate or TrimFlow border spreading device can be ordered for easy border spreading.
- Long life LED lights are optional available.
Comfort Control II
- With Comfort Control II, you can operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab!
- The operating panel provides all the functions to start and stop the spreader, to set the right application rate and to increase and decrease the application rate on the move. The latest settings are retained in the memory function.
- Both discs can be shut off independently to spread half working width.
- Specially sealed actuators are used to cope with corrosive conditions.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501