Vicon RotaFlow RO-C
Compact and Complete
The RO-C is the most compact spreader in the program, but features all elements of the RotaFlow spreader line. The basic hopper capacity is 700 litres, but can be increased up to 900 or 1.400 litres with different hopper extensions. The standard working width is 9 -18m, but can be increased up to 20/21m with an optional kit of vanes.
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment
- Border spreading is easy!
|RotaFlow RO-C||RO-C 700||RO-C 900||RO-C 1400|
|Hopper capacity (l)||700||900||1400|
|Filling height (cm)||96||108||129|
|Filling width (cm)||148||148||170|
|Empty weight (kg)||250||270||290|
|Spread width (m)||9 - 18 (20/21)*||9 - 18 (20/21)*||9 - 18 (20/21)*|
|Output (kg/min)||10 - 230||10 - 230||10 - 230|
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The RO-C is controlled either manually or hydraulically.
- The working width is determined by the vane length. The 4 vanes can be detached easily, also for static calibration test.
- Application rate adjustment from the calibration position is easily accessible.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The RotaFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions.
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust FlowPilot system
- Vicon offers the border spreading plate or tramline cylinder for border spreading with the RO-C.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501