Ikarus S Trailed Sprayer
Vicon Ikarus S
Stay on Track with Ikarus S
The Ikarus S is available in 2800 or 3800 litre tank capacity with HSS 18-30 metre (HSS27-30 m are 3 part folding booms) horizontal folding steel booms or with HC 18-30 m vertical folding steel booms. The EasySet control panel makes life easy by its intuitive operation. Ikarus S is also suitable for exclusive high tech features including ISOBUS communication systems, like the IsoMatch Tellus, IsoMatch GEOcontrol and Boom Guide spray height control system. iXclean Comfort or iXclean Pro will give you even more operator comfort as functions like filling, spraying, rinsing and so on can be controlled out of the tractor cabin!
- HSS side folding or multiple folding vertical HC booms
- Wheel axle options to fulfil your requirements
- Easy operation, including Easy Set control panel
- Non ISOBUS or ISOBUS compatible regulations
- iXclean: every litre counts!
- Possible in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
|Tank capacity||2800 (l)||3800 (l)|
|Spray booms||HSS 18 - 30m / HC 18 - 30m||HSS 18 - 30m / HC 18 - 30m|
|Top or hitch linkage||Fixed or auto steering, no suspension||Fixed or auto steering, no suspension|
|Fixed axle||25 km/h or 40 km/h with hand brake||25 km/h or 40 km/h with hand brake|
|Adjustable axle||With or without suspension||With or without suspension|
|Brakes||Hydraulic or air brakes||Hydraulic or air brakes|
|Pumps||200 - 250 - 400 l/min||200 - 250 - 400 l/min|
|Regulation systems||FMC/IsoMatch Tellus/IsoMatch Tellus GO||FMC/IsoMatch Tellus/IsoMatch Tellus GO|
|iXclean||iXclean Comfort or iXclean Pro||iXclean Comfort or iXclean Pro|
Spray Booms Ikarus S
HSS 18-20-21-24-27-28-30m Compact Folding Steel Boom
- The HSS boom range is designed for professioanl use. The special HSS profile combines a minimum of weight with maximum strength and stability. Computer assisted design, use of laboratory and field tests, special hardened Domex steel contribute to the legendary reputation of this long lasting heavy duty high quality booms. All HSS booms have a transport width of 2.50m and the overall height is below 4m. The 27, 28 and 30 m spray booms are 3-part folded booms.
HC 18-20-21-24-27-28-30 m Multiple Folding Vertical Steel Boom
- The HC boom is the multi-talented boom in the steel boom range. The triangular steel construction and the unique anti yaw system allow high speed even in very difficult conditions. The HC boom is giving you the functionalities for one side folding, symmetrical reduction and asymmetrical reduction depending of the choice for the electric hydraulic command. All HC booms have a transport width of 2.5m and the height is below 4m.
Axle Options To Suit All Individual Requirements
- Fixed axle 1.50 - 1.80m without brakes. Track adjustment by wheel rim position.
- Fixed axle 1.50 - 1.80m with brakes. Track adjustment by wheel rim position.
- Sliding axle 1.50 - 2.25m with brakes.
- Sliding axle 1.50 - 2.25m with suspension and brakes.
All brake axles have a mechanical hand brake and can receive hydraulic brakes or pneumatic brakes as an option.
- Hitch or top linkage fixed
- Auto steering track following system available
- Towing eye 40/50mm or ball coupling 80mm available
EasySet control panel
- The EasySet control panel makes life easy by its intuitive operation. The controls are separated in a suction and pressure side. The valves are well protected behind the cover: this keeps your operational area free of dirt and chemicals.
- The door gives easy access to the valve panel and operator functions. Special attention has been put on service friendliness by easy access and quik-fit hose connections. The EasySet control panel makes life easy: with only one four-way suction valve you can select the water flow, and with the other four-way pressure valve you select the action.
The New Silent Piston Diaphragm pumps
- Pumps are availabe with capacities of 200, 250 and 400 l/min (2x200).
- Liquid fertiliser resistant
- Compact, small residual quantities of chemicals
- Linear steady state characteristics for precise regulation
- The standard Ikarus S turbo agitation system with injector nozzles guarantees powerful agitation which you can activate during and after the filling process. After spraying, the aggressive tank cleaning nozzles are cleaning the inner-side of the tank.
FlowMate Control FMC: Basic Spray Computer
- Extremely simple to operate
- Very compact by integration of all spraying and hydraulic functions
- Integrated nozzle advice
- Field memory for 25 different fields
IsoMatcht Tellus GO
The IsoMatch Tellus GO is a Universal ISOBUS Terminal. This multifunctional one-screen terminal has been developed for fast and simple control of any ISOBUS implement, giving the farmer a 'custom made' experience as it suits all needs for simple and efficient handling of farming machinery and tasks.
IsoMatch Tellus: The Next Generation Terminal!
The IsoMatch Tellus is the first Universal Terminal with the capability to view and operate 2 different ISOBUS interfaces at once. This allows for example direct control of 2 implements at the same time for continious observation of a camera view, without switching screens.
- Large 12.1" colour touch-screen
- Intuitive operation
- Basic DOC registration program to save operational information immediately to USB
- Build in PDF reader
- RS232 connection for GPS receivers or sensors
- Internet connection via a wireless USB stick or router
- Integrated web browser
iXclean Comfort and iXclean Pro
- Electrical Level Indicator
An electrical level indicator provides actual tank volume to a spraying computer.
- iXclean Comfort
iXclean Comfort is a semi automatic valve control system. The combination of an electrical level indicator and suction valve provides operator comfort and accuracy: automatic fill stop when the programmed level is reached and remote control of all ENFO rinsing and priming functions out of your tractor cabin! Simply prime the spray lines before you start and rinse them afterwards or even during an unexpected weather break, without stepping out of your cabin!
- iXclean Pro
Advanced solutions come from iXclean Pro, with fully automatic, electric valve management on ISOBUS sprayers. It means all functions can be controlled from the cab. Switching between filling, agitation, spraying, diluting, priming, rinsing and tank cleaning, is extremely easy: just push the button! In addition to auto filling, iXclean Pro offers also a fully automatic multi-step rinsing and cleaning program for the entire sprayer. Pushing one button a comprehensive cleaning process including all lines too starts, that takes just a few minutes and uses minimal amounts of clean water. It is so thorough, that residue levels after automated cleaning, are below 1%. iXclean Pro for filling or cleaning: making every litre count!
- ENvironmental FOcus (ENFO)
ENFO priming and rinsing is standard on all our spray computers. This smart technology optimizes filling and cleaning of the spray lines. Accurate application, no waste of chemicals and saving water are the benefits for you and your environment.
Other Sprayer Features
- ISOBUS intelligence (FMA regulater only)
You are ensured of the ISOBUS compatibiliy from tractor to the sprayer and sprayer to tractor, meaning that all data collection from your machine(s) is centralised and can be easily transferred to your Terminal (e.g. IsoMatch Tellus) in your tractor cabin. Easy plug and play!
- Boom Guide Comfort
Two ultrasonics sensors on the boom can control the spray height via the central slope correction and boom lift functions. This cost effective system is suited to gentle slopes and uneven crop conditions.
- Boom Guide Pro
This advanced system used three ultrasonic sensors to control left- and right-hand boom sections independently for the ultimate guidance in the most challenging field conditions. It can deliver positive and negative lateral movement on each side of the boom to follow the contours in every condition!
- Starguide IV: Automatic GPS section control and guidance by D-GPS
Those who have used it will never go back. Starguide IV will change your spraying days forever: spray around the headland and the Starguide IV will control the spray sections automatically as you can cover the remainder of the field.
IsoMatch GEOcontrol is an additional software application within the IsoMatch Tellus that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming.
- Section control: Automatic switching on and off implement sections on headlands, boundaries and already covered areas to minimise overlap.
- Variable rate control: Automatically adjusts the implement application rate based on input from the field prescription.
- Documentation: Saves all operational job data and field maps for exchange via USB to farm management information systems.
- Manual guidance: Advised driving position using guidance lines in the field and on headlands. Smart boundary recording: independent from the working width, even without any implement corrected. Boundary shrinking: create new inner boundaries by setting the desired width of the headland. Manual guidance for all operations, includes non-electric or non-ISOBUS implements.
IsoMatch GEOcontrol - The Advantages
- Easy and comfort of operation, due to not having to manually switch on or off sections or change the application rate. You can focus 100% on driving in the field.
- More efficient work and avoiding overlap leads to cost savings of 5-10% on spraying liquid. Better growing conditions and increased yield.
- With IsoMatch GEOcontrol, working at night becomes very easy. IsoMatch GEOcontrol reduces the workload considerably.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501