Ixtrack A & B Trailed Sprayer
Vicon iXtrack A and B
Are You Ready for A New iXperience?
The iXtrack A is available in 2400 or 2800 litre tank capacity with HSS 18-30 metre horizontal folding steel booms. Tank volumes of 2400, 2800 and 3600 litres are availabe on iXtrack B in combination with HSS 18-36 metre steel booms or HSA 24-33 metre high tech aluminium spray booms. The EasySet control panel on both models makes life easy by its intuitive operation. Different wheel axle options are available to fulfil your requirements. The iXtrack B is also available with ISOBUS intelligence for features like the IsoMatch Tellus terminal, IsoMatch GEOcontrol, Ergodrive head land management and Boom Guide spray height control system. iXclean Comfort or iXclean Pro will give you even more operator comfort as functions like filling, spraying, rinsing and so on can be controlled out of the tractor cabin!
- HSS side folding or HSA high tech aluminium spray booms
- Wheel axle options to fulfil your requirements
- Easy operation, including Easy Set control panel
- Non ISOBUS or ISOBUS compatible regulation systems
- iXclean: every litre counts!
- Possible in combination with IsoMatch GEOcontrol
|Tank capacity||2400 litres||2800 litres|
|Spray boom||HSS 18 - 30 m||HSS 18 - 30 m|
|Drawbar||Low linkage rigid||Low linkage rigid|
|Wheel axle||Adjustable, sliding||Adjustable, sliding|
|Pumps||200 - 250 l/min||200 - 250 l/min|
|Regulation system||FlowMate control (FMC)||FlowMate control (FMC)|
|iXclean||iXclean Comfort||iXclean Comfort|
|Tank capacity||2800 litres||3600 litres|
|Spray booms||HSS 18 - 36 / HSA 24 - 33 m||HSS 18 - 36 / HSA 24 - 33 m|
|Drawbar||Low linkage, HydroFlex suspension||Low linkage, HydroFlex suspension|
|Wheel axle||Adjustable suspended (steering), TwinFlex suspension||Adjustable suspended (steering),TwinFlex suspension|
|Pumps||200 - 250 - 400 - 500 l/min||200 - 250 - 400 - 500 l/min|
|Regulation systems||FMC - IsoMatch Tellus - IsoMatch Tellus GO||FMC - IsoMatch Tellus - IsoMatch Tellus GO|
|iXclean||iXclean Comfort or Pro||iXclean Comfort or Pro|
HSS 18-20-21-24-27-28-30-32-33-34-36-38-39-40 m Compact Folding Steel Boom
- The HSS boom range is designed for professional use. The special HSS profile combines a minimum of weight with maximum strength and stability. Computer assisted design, use of laboratory and field tests, special hardened Domex steel contribute to the legendary reputation of this long lasting heavy duty high quality booms. The HSS boom consists out of a range of 2-part folding (18-30m) and 3-part folding (27-40m) spray booms.
HSA 24-27-30-32-33 m High Tech Side Folding Aluminium Boom
- Efficient protection of the nozzle holders within the bottom profile of the boom. This profile is designed for easy cleaning. With no sharp angles, no liquid and residues can be trapped. The anodised surface protects against corrosion and scratches. Aluminium bonding instead of welding provides a weight saving and remarkable strength. Patented aerospace technology has consistently proven itself.
HBWP 45 m Compact Side Folding Steel Boom (fits only on iXtrack C)
- Perfect boom guiding in hilly or flatland position through a professional double trapezium balancing system. In flatland position the boom is perfectly levelled out and compensates a wrong position of the sprayer compared to the filed shape. In hilly conditions the HBWP boom is following automatically the inclination of the sprayer.
Wheel Axle Options
Wheel Axle Options to Fulfil Your Requirements
- Adjustable axle, sliding 1.60 - 2.10m (iXtrack A)
- Adjustable suspended axle, sliding 1.80 - 2.10m, TwinFlex suspension (iXtrack B)
- Adjustable suspended steering axle, sliding 1.80 - 2.10m, TwinFlex suspension and Autotrac steering (iXtrack B)
- All wheel axles can receive hydraulic brakes as an option.
Autotrac steering axle system
- The Autotrac computer assisted steering axle provides you track following for minimal crop damage. It ensures a smooth reaction of the boom when turning and has an automatic or manual mode to bring the sprayer back into track when crabbing.
TwinFlex axle suspension
- The two horizontally mounted springs ensure you only small height variations aiding boom stability and constant nozzle height. It is a dynamic system: stiff suspension with full tank and smooth suspension with empty tank.
HydroFlex drawbar suspension
- The drawbar suspension system with rubber shock absorbers is protecting the machine during high speed spraying and transport.
EasySet control panel
- The EasySet control panel makes life easy by its intuitive operation. The controls are separated in a suction and pressure side. The valves are well protected behind the cover: this keeps your operational area free of dirt and chemicals.
- The side covers are giving easy access to the EasySet control panel and operator functions. Special attention has been put on service friendliness by easy access and quick-fit hose connections.
The New Silent Piston Diaphragm pumps
- Depending on your situation you can select a pump from a wide range of pump capacities. Pumps with capacities from 200, 250, 400 up to 500 l/min are available. Depending of the flow rate needed for spraying, the double pumps can be delivered with connected or separate flow circuits.
- The unique agitation system, standard on all iXtrack sprayers, keeps the mixture homogeneous during operation and can be easily switched off in case of foam risk or a nearly empty tank. The powerful high pressure agitation with injector nozzles, standard on all iXtrack C sprayers (option for A and B) guarantees powerful mixing which you can activate after filling or a long break.
FlowMate Control FMC: Basic Spray Computer
- Extremely simple to operate
- Very compact by integration of all spraying and hydraulic functions
- Integrated nozzle advice
- Field memory for 25 different fields
IsoMatcht Tellus GO
The IsoMatch Tellus GO is a Universal ISOBUS Terminal. This multifunctional one-screen terminal has been developed for fast and simple control of any ISOBUS implement, giving the farmer a 'custom made' experience as it suits all needs for simple and efficient handling of farming machinery and tasks.
IsoMatch Tellus: The Next Generation Terminal!
The IsoMatch Tellus is the first Universal Terminal with the capability to view and operate 2 different ISOBUS interfaces at once. This allows for example direct control of 2 implements at the same time for continious observation of a camera view, without switching screens.
- Large 12.1" colour touch-screen
- Intuitive operation
- Basic DOC registration program to save operational information immediately to USB
- Build in PDF reader
- RS232 connection for GPS receivers or sensors
- Internet connection via a wireless USB stick or router
- Integrated web browser
iXclean: Every Litre Counts
- Electrical Level Indicator
An electrical level indicator provides actual tank volume to a spraying computer as well as via the external display on the Easy Set control panel.
- iXclean Comfort
iXclean Comfort is a semi automatic valve control system. The combination of an electrical level indicator and suction valve provides operator comfort and accuracy: automatic fill stop when the programmed level is reached and remote control of all ENFO rinsing and priming functions out of your tractor cabin! Simply prime the spray lines before you start and rinse them afterwards or even during an unexpected weather break, without stepping out of your cabin!
- iXclean Pro
Advanced solutions come from iXclean Pro, with fully automatic, electric valve management on ISOBUS sprayers. It means all functions can be controlled from the cab. Switching between filling, agitation, spraying, diluting, priming, rinsing and tank cleaning is extremely easy: just push the button! In addition to auto filling, iXclean Pro offers also a fully automatic multi-step rinsing and cleaning program for the entire sprayer. Pushing one button a comprehensive cleaning process including all lines too starts, that takes just a few minutes and uses minimal amounts of clean water. It is so thorough, that residue levels after automated cleaning, are below 1%. iXclean Pro for filling or cleaning: making every litre count!
- ENvironmental FOcus (ENFO)
ENFO priming and rinsing is standard on all our spray computers. This smart technology optimizes filling and cleaning of the spray lines. Accurate application, no waste of chemicals and saving water are the benefits for you and your environment.
Sprayer Features iXtrack
- ISOBUS intelligence (FMA regulater only)
You are ensured of the ISOBUS compatibiliy from tractor to the sprayer and sprayer to tractor, meaning that all data collection from your machine(s) is centralised and can be easily transferred to your Terminal (e.g. IsoMatch Tellus) in your tractor cabin.
- iXflow Spray Line Recirculation
iXflow is our sophisticated spray line recirculation system with pneumatic nozzle control. In combination with the iXtrack sprayer this combination creates a robus and fast-reacting spraying system, better suited to higher spraying speeds and automatic functions with GPS. iXflow is an air operated system. This means immediate nozzle reaction for start/stop spraying with GPS section control. It also has a continuous flow, so no risk of sedimentation or setting in the spray lines.
- Boom Guide Comfort
Two ultrasonics sensors on the boom can control the spray height via the central slope correction and boom lift functions. This cost effective system is suited to gentle slopes and uneven crop conditions.
- Boom Guide Pro
This advanced system used three ultrasonic sensors to control left- and right-hand boom sections independently for the ultimate guidance in the most challenging field conditions. It can deliver positive and negative lateral movement on each side of the boom to follow the contours in every condition!
- ErgoDrive: Headland Management System ErgoDrive headland management system assists you on the headland turns. Activated by simply switching spraying ON or OFF. The ErgoDrive controls all the necessary actions, while you can focus on safe driving.
- Starguide IV: Automatic GPS section control and guidance by D-GPS
Those who have used it will never go back. Starguide IV will change your spraying days forever: spray around the headland and the Starguide IV will control the spray sections automatically as you can cover the remainder of the field.
Please note that the features above are only possible in combination with iXtrack B and C (and not with iXtrack A), except the Starguide IV.
IsoMatch GEOcontrol is an additional software application within the IsoMatch Tellus that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming.
- Section control: Automatic switching on and off implement sections on headlands, boundaries and already covered areas to minimise overlap.
- Variable rate control: Automatically adjusts the implement application rate based on input from the field prescription.
- Documentation: Saves all operational job data and field maps for exchange via USB to farm management information systems.
- Manual guidance: Advised driving position using guidance lines in the field and on headlands. Smart boundary recording: independent from the working width, even without any implement corrected. Boundary shrinking: create new inner boundaries by setting the desired width of the headland. Manual guidance for all operations, includes non-electric or non-ISOBUS implements.
IsoMatch GEOcontrol - The Advantages
- Easy and comfort of operation, due to not having to manually switch on or off sections or change the application rate. You can focus 100% on driving in the field.
- More efficient work and avoiding overlap leads to cost savings of 5-10% on spraying liquid. Better growing conditions and increased yield.
- With IsoMatch GEOcontrol, working at night becomes very easy. IsoMatch GEOcontrol reduces the workload considerably.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501