Rotex Combi 700 - 703 - 800 - 803
Vicon Rotex Combi 700 - 703 - 800 - 803
Dual Purpose Rotor Loader Wagons
The new dual-purpose wagon takes capacity to a new dimension with its loading capacity of more than 80m³. The Rotex Combi 700-703 and 800-803 offer a high number of features like the new Innovative MaxiFlow pick-up system with hydraulic driveline, IsoBus control system, spring loaded boogie axles and largely dimensioned chain-and-slat conveyor for fast and efficient unloading.
- MaxiFlow pick-Up without cam track for low wear and smooth operation.
- New hydraulic driveline of the pick-up with pivoting centre suspension.
- 25mm wide input tines ensure efficient crop flow.
- High capacity intake rotor with 800mm diameter rotor.
- Pre-chopping system with 40 knives.
- Easy maintenance - the complete knife unit is swung out for easy access.
- IsoBus Control.
- Spring loaded boogie axles.
- Largely dimensioned chain-and-slat conveyor for fast and efficient unloading.
|Load Capacity to DIN
|Load Capacity Medium Compression
- The new MaxiFlow pick-up features a hydraulic driveline mounted onto the pick-up, without the need for the traditional gearbox and chain drive that limits the flexibility in ground adaptations
- The hydraulic driveline of the pick-up reduced power requirement by up to 15% compared to the traditional gearbox and chain drivelines.
- The hydraulic driveline features a centre pivot suspension of the entire pick-up unit that offers transverse adaptation of +/- 100mm on each side of the pick-up unit.
- The new 2m MaxiFlow pick-up is without cam tracks. The uncontrolled pick-up unit gives less wear compared to a pick-up with cam track steering.
- The MaxiFlow intake system uses staggered tines on the pick-up, operation in combination with the roller crop press, to deliver a uniform flow of material across the full width of the chopping rotor.
- Should a blockage occur in the intake system, the new hydraulic driveline allows the possibility to reverse the pick-up to clear blockages in seconds from the tractor seat.
- A pressure control valve inside the hydraulic driveline protects the entire pick-up unit from overload and damage, in case of the intake system struggling in heavy crop conditions or when hitting a foreign obstacle.
- Intake speed of the pick-up can be adjusted from the tractor seat, allowing the operator to customize speed to current swath size and forward driving speed.
Strong Rotor Design
- 25mm wide input tines ensure efficient crop flow with a minimum of power requirements.
- High capacity intake with 800mm diameter rotor.
- Pre-chopping system with 40 knives.
- Theoretical chopping lengths of 38mm.
- Individual spring protection of the knives.
- The large 800mm diameter rotor is driven by the maintenance-free oil immersed gearbox that ensures trouble-free operation
- Easy maintenance – the complete knife unit is swung out for easy access.
- The complete knife unit is easy accessible for daily inspection and maintenance. The
- chopping unit is simple lowered and swung out.
- The knives are quickly released without the use of tools.
- The 25mm wide input tines, arranged in a chevron pattern, move the crop efficiently towards the cutting knives without friction or crop loss.
- The new Rotex Combi is fitted with a four tonnes hydraulically articulated drawbar designed to bear even the heaviest loads when working with both grass silage and maize
- The strong and very stable tandem axle offers smooth operation and is designed for safe and fast transport of the crop to the silage clamp or when working off-road in the field.
- The Rotex Combi is fitted with parabolic spring loaded boogie axles. The asymmetric mounted springs and wide distance of the suspension ensures that both axles are balanced at any time.
- This provides even weight distribution with load evenly distributed on all 4 wheels. This makes the Rotex Combi easier to pull, and reduces soil compaction and tyre wear when operating in the field.
- The standard level of specification comprises a hydraulic brake system and XXL 700/50R 26.5 tyres, but will accept tyres up to 800mm wide, which significantly reduces ground pressure.
- The Rotex Combi is standard fitted with steered wheels, improving manoeuvrability when space is limited.
- The large dimensioned hydraulic chain-and-slat conveyor is split into two segments and features four heavy duty chains designed to bear even the heaviest of loads.
- The scraper floor automatically disengages when the chamber is full.
- Loading and unloading speed is infinitely adjustable and sensors warn via the control box when the chamber is full.
- The Rotex Combi offers very fast and efficient unloading of the material. The large tailgate in combination with the adjustable speed of the chain-and-slat conveyor provides very fast unloading of the material so no time is lost.
- The sensor controlled tailgate is operated hydraulically. The tailgate is mechanically closed and is monitored by two sensors, showing the position on the control terminal.
- The Rotex Combi is fitted with three large diameter discharge rollers, which are driven by maintenance friendly driveshaft, to unload the material in a uniform and even mat, reducing the need for evening out the clamp afterwards.
- The Rotex Combi features heavy duty side walls made of galvanised powder painted steel plates. The vertical side plates move the material to the rear of the chamber, ensuring a full load.
IsoMatch Tellus Terminal
- The IsoMatch Tellus is the new virtual terminal, offering two Interface screens in one terminal.
- The large 12 ” easily programmable touch screen offers ergonomic use and is designed for long days of operation.
- Due to the increasing number of functionalities that can be added to a machine such as cameras, the operator can use the loader wagon interface in the top screen and a camera display in the bottom
- screen, to monitor the unloading process.
Focus Control Terminal
- The Focus terminal is easy to learn and very intuitive, with focus on functionality and operating simplicity.
- The Focus terminal is a universal control terminal which can also be used with other implements.
- The Focus terminal gives you full control of all functions from the tractor cab are shown on a large and very clear digital display.
The following functions are operated with the Focus and IsoMatch Tellus control terminals:
- Choose between manual and automatic loading function.
- Choose between manual and automaticunloading function.
- Cut and uncut loadings counter percustomer/field.
- Service menu to adjust according to your personal needs.
- Increase and decrease the slat and chain conveyer speed.
- Working light on/off
- Pickup down/up.
- Drawbar up/down.
- Tailgate close/open.
- Knives in/out.
- Frontdoor open / close.
- Adjustment of pickup speed.
- Pickup reversal.
- Knives service mode (change knives).
- Manual start of floor conveyor during loading.
- Reverse of floor conveyor
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501