T-Rex 400/402 - 450/452 - 500/502 - 550
Vicon T-Rex 400/402 - 450/452 - 500/502 - 550
High Capacity Silage wagons
The Vicon T-Rex silage wagons are recognised by massive capacity, large loading volume, and high discharge speed. As these factors to a large extend determine the efficiency of the harvesting process, the T-Rex series are the ideal machines for transport of maize and grass silage.
With a capacity of 40-45-50-55m³ respectively and a loading capacity of 22 and 34 tonnes, they contribute to an optimum harvesting process. The silage wagons are fitted with a closed steel setup, with sturdy lateral supports and profiled metal sheets.
- High capacity transport wagons, ideal for transport of maize and grass silage.
- Loading volume of 40, 45, 50 and 55m³.
- Fast and efficient unloading thanks to the wide width of the tailgate and the chain-and-slat conveyor.
- Strong body design with metal sheets and solid side support.
- T-Rex 400, 450 and 500 are fitted with blade sprung tandem axles.
- T-Rex 550 is fitted with hydraulic sprung tridem axles.
|Loading Capacity to DIN||Load Capacity||Load Weight|
|T-Rex 400 / 402||38.8m³||34m³||22000kg|
|T-Rex 450 / 452||40.9m³||45m³||24000kg|
|T-Rex 500 / 502||44m³||50m³||24000kg|
- The strong and very stable tandem axle offers smooth operation and is designed for safe and fast transport of the crop to the silage clamp or when working off-road in the field.
- The T-Rex is fitted with parabolic spring loaded boogie axles. The asymmetric mounted springs and wide distance of the suspension ensures that both axles are balanced at any time.
- This provides even weight distribution with load evenly distributed on all 4 wheels. This makes the T-Rex easier to pull, and reduces soil compaction and tyre wear when operating in the field.
- The standard level of specification comprises a hydraulic brake system and 700/50R 26.5 tyres, but will accept tyres up to 800mm wide, which significantly reduces ground pressure.
- The T-Rex is standard fitted with steered wheels, improving manoeuvrability when space is limited. It also reduces ground damages when turning in the fi eld and tyre wear.
- T-Rex 550 has a hydraulic sprung tridem boogie design, which can be equipped with an axle lift.
- The T-Rex 550 is fi tted with power steering for accurate and safe manoeuvrability in the field.
- The large dimensioned hydraulic chain-and-slat conveyor is split into two segments and features four heavy duty chains designed to bear even the heaviest of loads.
- As a safety function the scraper floor cannot be operated as long as the rear door is closed.
- The large tailgate in combination with the chain-and-slat conveyor provides fast and efficient unloading.
- The sensor controlled tailgate is operated hydraulically and locked mechanically.
- The T-Rex can be fitted with two large diameter discharge rollers, which are driven by maintenance-friendly driveshaft, to unload the material in a uniform and even mat.
- Easy access to the chamber is provided by the optional access door and ladder.
- Grain kit for canola, wheat and grain available as option.
- With the optional grain kit the floor is tightened with by strong brushes.
- The lower part of the front wall is covered with an industrial plastic film.
- The slat-and-chain conveyor will be completely covered by the tailgate when closed, ensuring that no material is lost on the road.
Multi Use Wagon
- High capacity transport wagons, ideal for transport of maize, grass silage and wood chops.
- Loading volume of 40, 45, 50 and 55 m³.
- Large capacity and fast unloading are decisive factors when setting up a costefficient harvesting system.
- The T-Rex transport wagons are designed to match these requirements and are recognised by massive capacity, large loading volume, and high discharge speed
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501