Extra 624T - 628T/R - 632T Farmer
Vicon EXTR∆ 624T - 628T/R - 632T Farmer
Centre Mounted Mower Conditioners
The Vicon EXTRΔ 624T, 628T/R and 632T Farmer in working widths of 2.4, 2.8 and 3.2m. They are fitted with the EXTRΔ cutterbar with slim design for improved cutting performance, and with a choice of either nylon tine or roller conditioning. The mowing units are suspended in the centre of gravity via a large suspension spring. This design provides an even weight distribution across the entire mowing width, as well as a constant, faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours
- Available with hydraulic spring adjustment.
- Centre Mounted Spring Suspension
- 2.4, 2.8 and 3.2m working width
- Nylon Tine or Roller Conditioning
- Vertical Transport Solution
- 600/900 Rpm Conditioner Rotor
- Vicon BreakBack System
|Working Width||No. of Discs||Conditioner||Power Req, Min|
|EXTRΔ 624T||2.42m||6||Nylon Tines||50/70 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 628T||2.84m||8||Nylon Tines||60/80 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 628R||2.84m||8||Chevron Rollers||60/80 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 632T Farmer||3.18m||8||Nylon Tines||70/90 kW/hp|
Hydraulic Spring Adjustment
This feature provides easy and simple setting of the ground pressure. For greater operator comfort, ground pressure of the large suspension spring is set hydraulically from the tractor cab. On the hydraulic version the tension on the large suspension spring, which controls the ground pressure, is adjusted hydraulically, to increase or lower pressure. The chosen ground pressure level is conveniently registered from the easy-to-read scale.
Nylon Tine Conditioning
- Due to the nylon tines fitted to the conditioner, the total weight of the machines is kept to a minimum, while keeping an aggressive conditioning.
- The fixed conditioning fingers are made from high quality nylon, to make them very rigid.
- This means excellent protection from stones and other obstacles. A perfect solution for farmer and smaller contractor machines!
The centre pivot suspension provides an even weight distribution of the EXTRΔ 300 series, 400H, 624T and 628T and a uniform ground pressure over the complete working width, ensuring good ground contour following.
The mowing units are suspended in the centre of gravity. This design provides a constant, faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours.
The benefit is less skid wear, optimum protection of the stubble and less fuel consupmtion
Protection of Cutterbar
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Vicon BreakAway solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakAway will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
Two Speed Gearbox
- The machines also offer a large degree of operating adaptability, as they are factory fitted with the option of being operated with either 540 or 1000 rpm.
- It requires no additional accessory. All that is needed is to turn the main gearbox on the suspension 180°.
Vertical Transport Solution
- EXTRΔ 300 series, 624T and 628T are folded into a vertical transport position up to 125°.
- The low gravity point during transport, with the weight of the mower close to the tractor, provides an excellent weight distribution, even during high speed road transport, and the machine is fixed by the hydraulic lifting arm.
- In addition transport height is limited, so passing through narrow gateways or under bridges is not a problem.
- Another benefit is that the hydraulic cylinder also supports quick lifting of the mower from working to headland position.
- The EXTRΔ cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
Chevron Roller Conditioner
- The Vicon roller versions are equipped with full width chevron rollers, quickly taking the cut crop off of the cutting discs and providing gentle and effective conditioning of fragile crops like lucerne/ alfalfa, reducing leaf loss to a minimum.
- The design of the rollers ensures, that the crop is placed in an even, fluffy swath.
- The conditioning intensity is varied without use of tools, by adjusting the roller pressure exerted between top and bottom roller.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501