Extra 690T Isobus
Vicon EXTR∆ 690T ISOBUS
The Vicon EXTRΔ 690T is now available with IsoBus control, where control and operation is designed around the tractor driver, adding maximum support and convenience during the intensive grass season. New intuitive joystick control ensures excellent control and comfort.
Vicon's top-of-the-line mower conditioner combination offers 9m working width. It consists of an EXTRΔ 632FT or 635FT front mounted mower conditioner with 3.2/3.6m working width and two rear-mounted 3.2m mower conditioner units. There is no need for a special reverse drive tractor, as the EXTRΔ 690T fits perfectly on a normal tractor with front and rear linkage.
- 9.00m working width
- ISOBUS control.
- 4 different output, 3 single swaths, 100% wide spreading, 3 swaths into 1 or two by two.
- Pendulum suspension with 4 heavy duty springs.
- Available with swath belt and FlipOver wide spreading.
|Working Width||No. of Discs||Conditioner||Power Req, Min|
|EXTRΔ 690T ISOBUS||9.00m||2x8 triangular discs||SemiSwing||155/210 kW/hp|
- The EXTRΔ cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
- The SemiSwing conditioner system combines the aggressive conditioning seen from fixed fingers with the excellent tine protection typically associated with free swinging tines.
- During normal operation the tines are fixed for effective conditioning, but if a SemiSwing tine comes into contact with an obstacle, force will exceed 22 kg (48.5 lbs) and it will spring back and leave a generous space for the obstacles up to 103 mm to pass.
- The complete conditioner tine has been redesigned to move the centre of gravity. The result is that the tine will stay in position when hitting the crop, to give full conditioner effect and to minimise wear and tear on the turning points.
- The angle and position of the SemiSwing tines give a better crop transport. The crop is moved away from the conditioner rotor, resulting in reduced risk of blockages and full effect of the conditioner plate.
- The EXTRΔ 690T is fitted with a balancing weight arm, linked to the 4 heavy duty ground pressure springs on top of the three point suspension, to ensure an even weight distribution of the two rear sections.
- The low gravity scale arm suspension ensures that the mowing units always remain horizontal in relation to the ground, when working in uneven or hilly conditions, or if the tractor is hitting small obstacles in the field.
- When using SideShift equipment, the balancing arm also facilitates equal ground pressure on either side of the rear mower units.
4 Different Output
- Vicon EXTRΔ 690T is the most flexible mower conditioner solution on the market. It can be equipped with wide spreading equipment and the Vicon swath belt solution to ensure outstanding flexibility. It is easy to change between the different configurations, and conversion is very quick.
4 Different Output
- Vicon EXTRΔ 690T can be set for 3 single swaths, wide spreading or three swaths into one with the Vicon swath belt. An extra feature is the fact that the right belt can run in two directions, meaning that the EXTRΔ 690T will place grass from 6 m into one swath.
Suited For All Conditions
- The swath belt is capable of placing crop from either 6 or 9 m into a single swath. The right hand belt can run both left and right, giving the option of placing three swaths into one, or in a two by two formation
9m Into One Swath
- Vicon EXTRΔ 690T can be set for 3 single swaths, wide spreading or three swaths into one with the Vicon swath belt.
- An extra feature is the fact that the right belt can run in two directions, meaning that the EXTRΔ 690T will place grass from 6 m into one swath.
- When not in use the optional swath belt is raised hydraulically to a position above the mowing units. All you need to do is to push the button on the control box to change the configurations.
- The swath belts are floating on two large springs, and thus performing a unique and even swath formation under all conditions (no jumping up and down of belt units). A unique and simple solution with several advantages.
- Fewer moveable parts, ensuring less wear and maintenance.
- Better flotation of the entire machine.
- Even swath formation under all conditions.
FlipOver Wide Spreading
- As an option the Vicon EXTRΔ 900 and 690T mower conditioners can be equipped with wide spreading equipment. In this way, crop can be cut and spread in one operation, saving both time and at least one tedder operation.
- The spreading vanes of the Vicon FlipOver system are placed further back on the mowing unit than with conventional systems.
- This is thanks to the spreading plate positioned far to the rear when in use. The improved distance between the conditioning rotor and the spreading vanes gives a more even spreading across the entire working width. A more even spreading ensures a better wilting.
- Vicon EXTRΔ 690T goes ISOBUS with its New Control System. The swath belt version is now available with ISOBUS control.
- There is no need for a separate terminal when operating with the EXTRΔ 690T's 9m working width, steel tine conditioner and the versatile swath belt.
- All main functions of EXTRΔ 690T can be transferred to the new Kverneland Group Joystick. This makes operation swift while securing accessibility and support.
- The joystick comes in a compact size, easy to place right next to the operator, making it ergonomically well positioned for long days of operation.
- Even more conveniently the control functions can be directly transferred to the joystick of the tractor. This means that the same lever can operate both mower and tractor.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501