Extra 328F-332F Front Mounted Disc Mower
Vicon EXTRΔ 328F - 332F
Front Mounted Disc Mowers
Outstanding ground following ability, easy operation and low weight are among the highlights of this machine. The Vicon EXTRΔ 328F and 332F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- 2.8-3.2m working width.
- BreakAway Solution
- Flexible Swath Width
- 540/1000 rpm Gearbox
- Excellent Ground Adaptation
- Fully welded EXTRΔ cutterbar with triangular discs.
|Working Wdith||Weight||Power Req, Min|
|EXTRΔ 328F||2.84m||670kg||26/35 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 332F||3.18m||710kg||29/40 kW/hp|
- The EXTRΔ cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
The new EXTRΔ 332F is characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
To ensure best possible pattern of movement, the mowing unit moves independently from the front linkage.
The mower design allows a transverse adaptation of up to 17°
750 or 1000 RPM
- Standard PTO speed is 1000 rpm. However by simply switching driveline pulleys, 750 rpm for reduced fuel consumption can be achieved.
- This makes it possible to maintain the correct PTO speed, but using reduced engine revs, creating an opportunity for lower fuel consumption – an innovative solution to the problem of front PTO systems not offering an Economy speed.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501