Extra 228 - 232
Vicon EXTRΔ 228 - 232
The EXTRΔ 200 models are lightweight, simple mowers with a compact but durable design, for maximum output at a competitive price.They are offered in working widths 2.8m and 3.2m. Featuring the EXTRΔ cutterbar with triangular discs, continuous and excellent cutting performance, especially in difficult crop conditions, is ensured.
- Flexible Suspension
- Easy Lift On Headland
- Fully Welded EXTRΔ cutterbar with triangular discs.
|Working Width||Weight||Power Req, Min|
|EXTRΔ 228||2.84m||609kg||37/50 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 232||3.18m||684kg||40/55 kW/hp|
- The EXTRΔ cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
Vicon EXTRΔ 228 and 232 offers a very flexible suspension giving perfect ground contour following.
This ensures that the mower is able to adapt to extremely uneven field conditions, giving the best mowing result.
The linkage of EXTRΔ 228 and 232 ensures that the mower is capable of working on steep angles or in hilly conditions.
For extreme hilly conditions an optional hillside equipment is offered
Lift on Headlands
- On headlands the mower is lifted without activating the three-point linkage of the tractor which needs no adjustment in the field. A clever and simple solution ensuring good clearance and eliminating swath damage.
Protection of Cutterbar
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Vicon BreakAway solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakAway will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501