Extra 390 - 395
Vicon EXTRΔ 390 - 395
Butterfly Disc Mowers
Vicon EXTRΔ 390-395 are the perfect machines for the ever growing number of cattle farmers looking for an effective solution enabling them to mow extensive areas with a relatively small tractor. Designed to match the needs of large-scale mowing, EXTRΔ 390-395 are packed with features to meet these demands. The centre suspended mowing units, in combination with the triangular discs, offer unmatched mowing performance.
- Centre Suspension
- 8.70-9.50m Working Width
- NonStop BreakAway
- Vertical Transport Position
- Fully welded EXTRΔ cutterbar with triangular discs.
|Working Width||Weight||Power Req, Min|
|EXTRΔ 390||8.70m||1360kg||90/120 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 395||9.50m||1500kg||110/150 kW/hp|
Vertical Parking Stand
With the new parking device, storage of the EXTR∆ 390 & 395 is easy and convenient, requiring minimum space during winter storage. The EXTR∆ 390 & 395 are firmly parked on a strong and stable parking foot, bringing the total height below 4m.
- The mowing units are centre suspended offering an even weight distribution across the complete mower width.
- Faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours is also achieved due to the centre suspended design.
- The benefit is less skid wear and optimum protection of the stubble.
- When turning on headlands the hydraulic cylinder, which is also used when going into transport position, ensures ample clearance to the swath, so they remain undamaged
Two Mounting Options
- EXTRΔ 390-395 can be adjusted for optimal operation according to different circumstances, such as field contours or working width of the front mounted mower.
- To ensure optimal overlap between front and rear units, the mowing units can be mounted in two positions on the suspension arm.
- This also gives you an option of wider overlap in hilly conditions, lessening the need for SideShift equipment.
- The EXTRΔ 390-395 is an eco-friendly, energy saving solution able to work on tractors with as little as 110 hp.
- The low weight of only 1360 or 1500 kgs, together with the ideal weight distribution that butterfly combinations offer, give the optimum combination of low power requirements, low weight and high efficiency.
- The EXTRΔ cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501