Fanex 1103C - 1404C
Vicon Fanex 1103C - 1404C
Fanex 1103C and 1404C are very easy to use. All operations are run hydraulically, and can be controlled from the tractor cab. The tedders come with a hydraulic adjustment for border tedding, to prevent loss of grass due to ditches or fences. Despite size, both tedders are very easy to run. They are supplied with transport carrier as standard, making it possible to operate the machine in combination with low horsepower tractors.
- Unique transport solution with outer rotors folded onto the carrier frame.
- Wide track width of 2m ensures stability.
- The carrier frame design limits the tractor size needed.
- Hydraulically adjustable border tedding via two or three outer, right hand side rotors.
- 7 tine arms per rotor for optimal pick-up and distribution of material.
- Box type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid construction.
Solid Design- Maintenance Free Operation
- Gearbox does not serve as part of the main frame, but is bolted on. No strain is transmitted to the gearbox.
- Permanent oil bath lubrication – no maintenance of the gearbox required.
- Dust and water proof gearbox design. No corrosion.
- Double bearing on both sides of the drive shaft for highest durability to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Crown wheel and pinion positioned in one housing for very reliable drive.
Super-C Tines – Even Spread,Clean Job
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Fanex tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
Heavy Duty Main Frame Design
- Box shaped main frame with only one welding seam for maximum rigidity.
- The frame design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength – an exceptionally solid design,
- Double universal joints give smooth and efficient transfer of power.
- Greasable pivoting points with large diameter guarantee a very strong and reliable construction.
Simple three-way adjustment of wheel height, allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
Keep the crop inside the field with border tedding.
- Get the most out of your crop. With border tedding you keep the crop inside the field.
- The tedder is swung hydraulically into border position, conveniently tedding the crop away from the border line.
- Border tedding is operated mechanically from the tractor cabin and is supplied as standard.
- It only takes a few seconds to place the tedder in the right position.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501