Vicon Fanex 763C/763CD - 903C/903CD
Tedders with Transport Running Gear
The Fanes 763C/CD and 903C/CD are designed for low horsepower/low liftpower tractors. The standard specification includes a hydraulic border tedding system for your convenience. In road transport, tedder weight rests on the running gear, rather than on the tractor’s rear axle. The optimized oil-immersed driveline makes for a low input requirement, so you can easily use a small tractor and still work a wide working width - the ideal solution that saves fuel and running costs.
- Transport running gear for use with low lift tractors.
- Maintenance-free ProLine gearbox.
- Transport running gear for use with low horsepower tractors.
- Central adjustment for border tedding – all set from the tractor cab.
- Box type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid construction.
- Strong design of the central unit allows high transport speed.
- 10mm strong tines with 80mm coil diameter.
- XXL rotor plate with a diameter of no less than 500mm.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.
Solid Design- Maintenance Free Operation
- Gearbox does not serve as part of the main frame, but is bolted on. No strain is transmitted to the gearbox.
- Permanent oil bath lubrication – no maintenance of the gearbox required.
- Dust and water proof gearbox design. No corrosion.
- Double bearing on both sides of the drive shaft for highest durability to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Crown wheel and pinion positioned in one housing for very reliable drive.
Super-C Tines – Even Spread,Clean Job
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Fanex tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
Simple three-way adjustment of wheel height, allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
Heavy Duty Main Frame Design
- Box shaped main frame with only one welding seam for maximum rigidity.
- The frame design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength – an exceptionally solid design,
- Double universal joints give smooth and efficient transfer of power.
- Greasable pivoting points with large diameter guarantee a very strong and reliable construction.
Keep the crop inside the field with border tedding.
- Get the most out of your crop. With border tedding you keep the crop inside the field.
- The tedder is swung hydraulically into border position, conveniently tedding the crop away from the border line.
- Border tedding is operated mechanically from the tractor cabin and is supplied as standard.
- It only takes a few seconds to place the tedder in the right position.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501