Fanex 553 - 683 - 903
Vicon Fanex 553-683-903
Extremely Reliable Performance
Fanex 553, 683 and 903 are high-quality tedders with working widths ranging from 5.5-9m. All tedders are supplied with a pivoting 3-point headstock, ensuring very stable and strong performance. The strong construction and oilbath gearbox makes the machines reliable and efficient, and suitable for long working days.
- Central adjustment for border tedding – all set from the tractor cab.
- Pivoting 3-point headstock for easy turning and adjustment for border tedding.
- Strong design with V-shaped central unit allows high transport speed.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- Maintenance-free ProLine gearbox.
- Box type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid construction.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.
Solid Design- Maintenance Free Operation
- Gearbox does not serve as part of the main frame, but is bolted on. No strain is transmitted to the gearbox.
- Permanent oil bath lubrication – no maintenance of the gearbox required.
- Dust and water proof gearbox design. No corrosion.
- Double bearing on both sides of the drive shaft for highest durability to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Crown wheel and pinion positioned in one housing for very reliable drive.
- Vicon oscillation dampers ensure excellent ground contour following and tedder flotation.
- The construction of the oscillation dampers results in a smooth and even distribution of the grass, thanks to the constant tine distance from the ground.
- Widely spaced mounting points - no risk of ‘hunting’.
- Excellent running characteristics.
- Low-positioned linkage on the headstock, for more effective damping action during transport.
- No risk of the tedder running under the tractor on downhill work, excellent tedding at all times through constant tine spacing to the ground.
Keep the crop inside the field with border tedding.
- Get the most out of your crop. With border tedding you keep the crop inside the field.
- The tedder is swung hydraulically into border position, conveniently tedding the crop away from the border line.
- Border tedding is operated mechanically from the tractor cabin and is supplied as standard.
- It only takes a few seconds to place the tedder in the right position.
Heavy Duty Main Frame Design
- Box shaped main frame with only one welding seam for maximum rigidity.
- The frame design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength – an exceptionally solid design,
- Double universal joints give smooth and efficient transfer of power.
- Greasable pivoting points with large diameter guarantee a very strong and reliable construction.
Super-C Tines – Even Spread,Clean Job
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Fanex tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
Simple three-way adjustment of wheel height, allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501