Productivity at the Core
The Fanex 764 is designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock this machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 3.45m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.
|Working Width||Rotors / Tines||Weight|
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501