Vicon Andex 1104
Heavy Duty Machine with Compact Design
The Andex 1104 is a twin rotor rake with 11.00m working width for the high performance segment, normally covered by more expensive four rotor rakes. The Andex 1104 offers easy operation, excellent manoeuvrability and a heavy duty design. With 15 double tangential tine arms and 4 double tines per arm, the Andex 1104 is well equipped for maximum raking performance. The high tine frequency ensures clean raking performance, even at reduced rpm and high forward speed.
- Working width of 9.20-11.0m
- ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustment of working width width
- Hydraulic height adjustment of the rotors
- Active wheel steering, allowing sharp turns on headlands and during transport
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
Electronic Control Box
- The handy control box, placed in the tractor cab, controls the main functions needed during work.
- Lift and height adjustment of rotors can be done individually.
- Adjustment of working width and swath width.
- Transport locking device.
- All functions can be pre-selected and then executed by operating the valve on the tractor.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
Hydraulically Adjustable Working Width
- The Vicon centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Vicon features.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501