Andex 232 - 353 - 394 - 423T - 434
Vicon Andex 323-353-394-423T-434
Compact Single Rotor Rakes
Vicon offers five compact single rotor rakes, designed for use on low horsepower tractors, but which still deliver considerable working width. Vicon single rotor rakes offer working widths of 3.2 - 4.3 m. With the option of pivoting, fixed three-point linkage mounting and a trailed version, there is a model to suit all needs. All rakes (except Andex 423T) have mechanical height adjustment via a crank, with the possibility of adjusting to the individual field conditions.
- Compact and light design that can be operated by smaller tractors.
- CompactLine gearbox with cam discs and tine arm bearing running permanently in oil.
- Curved tine arms for cleaner raking performance and better swath formation.
- High number of options are available, such as tandem axles, oscillation dampers and a third wheel.
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
- The Vicon CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Vicon-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimum raking at any working width and on any model.
Curved Tine Arms
- All Vicon CompactLine rakes feature curved tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimised swath formation.
- This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501