Andex 424 - 464
Vicon Andex 424-464
The Andex single rotor rakes are based on the ProLine gearbox technology. These machines offer working widths of 4.20m and 4.60m respectively and are fitted with the renowned Vicon ProLine gearbox, with its´ maintenance free oilbath solution. Features such as oscillation dampers, tandem axles and HydroLift height adjustment are hallmarks of the single rotor rakes.
- Working widths of 4.2m and 4.6m
- ProLine oilbath gearbox
- Oscillation dampers for smooth runnings.
- HydroLift height adjustment
- 4 wheel tandem axle
- Third wheel available as option
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Vicon 424 and 464 are fitted with the hydraulic height adjustment system ‘Hydrolift’ as standard.
- Vicon Hydrolift allows you to set the rake to different field conditions.
- From the tractor cab you can quickly set the raking height to suit the length of stubble or varying ground conditions.
Curved Tine Arms
- All Vicon CompactLine rakes feature curved tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimised swath formation.
- This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
There are no products matching the selection.
sign up for news
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
find usFranks Curtis Ltd
Beansheaf Industrial Park
Tel: 01653 668501